I wanted to come in after a time of not being active here and doing a lot of work on the polyshield beta website with the others, to say that we are officially ready to take a few private beta testers for the pre-launch version of the website.
it is doing very well as far development goes. We're adding quite a lot. The website is nearly ready for public use!
What is completed...
- custom UI/web interface
- registration system
- custom API with cors enabled for communication between the wallet server and the web server, and cross-verification and registration of user information into two databases for user registration and user information regarding MasterNode ownership.
- stake pool idea implementation, not functional yet but will be soon.
- Coin deposit functionality
- MasterNode basic tracking function (tracks whether node is mining or not, shows animated mining gif if the node is working, or a fire gif if node is having issues *fire gif may not be fully functional yet.
- Balance tracking for multiple coins
- MasterNode deposit idea is complete, implementation of the process in progress.
What is still being worked on...
- Full Stake Pool functionality. Will be able to deposit staking coins to stake together, with full optimization in back end for maximum stake returns.
- Share of profit for Stake Pool functionality.
- More features to MasterNode tracking page
- Delivery system for MasterNode ownership in MasterNode sharing page. Will have most likely something like a 'market' where users can trade their MasterNode ownership or sell off their Ownership in a particular node.
- Entry into Shared Masternode system needs implementation. The way we are going to do this is to simply have nodes there available to contribute to. If a user wants to contribute, they will deposit coins to the site controlled wallets, then push a 'buy into node' button which will bring up a choice of how many coins they want to submit, as well as the total needed to start the node. Once the user selects how many they would like to contribute, and sends them, then that percentage of the node ownership will be transferred to them. If the user decides to fill the entire node themselves, then they will be 100% owner of that node.
- Additional functionality for trading of MasterNode ownership
- System for dissolving node and refunding clients if necessary. Potentially a weighted vote system, where users may vote with the ownership percentage they have within the node, to implement the start of a 'node breakdown' where the node will be dismantled and coins will be refunded.
- More details on existing services and more details on upcoming additions.
- Site security with SSL and so forth.
- Further additions to the network and server infrastructure to allow for expansion and more nodes to be created.
- Potentially a voting system to put up new nodes on the page for contribution, and/or a system where the admins can go in and put up a list of nodes and have people say whether they would like to see them. We are not sure entirely yet on how exactly that portion is going to work.